Spigot for 5 Gallon Bucket or Container
Buy More, Pay Less.
Instructions for installing the spigot in our DOT-approved, 5-gallon container filled with one of our Firefly Fuels.
Now, how do you use a 5 gallon container most efficiently?
• First thing you need to do is install the spigot.
• Position the container with the cap up.
• You will notice a threaded area in the center with a flat section at the bottom.
• The easiest next step is take a flat-blade screwdriver and punch out the center flat section. You can simply let the punched-out section drop into the container.
• Thread the spigot onto the cap and tighten firmly to prevent any leakage.
• Make certain the valve is closed.
• Position the 5-gallon container with the cap at the low position at the edge of a shelf with the spigot facing downward.
• Check for any leakage; correct if necessary
Now, simply fill directly from the 5-gallon container into your vessel. Alternatively you can fill another container like a Pyrex measuring cup with a spout that can be used to refill any suitable tiki torch, oil candle, lamp or Lantern.