Plastic Refill Bottle with Pour Spout
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Buy More, Pay Less.
This cool, new bottle will help you easily refill your oil candles and lamps without any fuss, muss or spills. The wide-mouth neck of this fabulous refiller makes it convenient and easy to fill with fuel. It will hold approximately 16 oz. and will refill a dozen or more oil candles. Our refill bottle makes refilling oil candles efficient, clean and simple. Our one-piece plastic bottle is fabricated from low density polyethylene (LDPE). The bottle is cast with a built-in delivery tube making it a sealed one-piece unit. This eliminates any potential of the tube coming loose or leaking. This must-have refill bottle is embossed with graduations in ml. One of our customers was kind enough to make the following suggestion… “If the bottle is filled ABOVE the top-most mark (500ml), it starts to siphon the fuel from the bottle all by itself – physics is physics, after all.”
- Easily and Quickly Refill Your Firefly Liquid Candles. TIP: Unscrew the top slightly when storing to eleviate the pressure and be sure to store on a paper towel in case there is a drip.
- If You Prefer a Greater Flow of Fuel, You Can Cut the Tube Back
- This empty bottle will hold approximately 16 oz. and will refill a dozen or more oil candles
- Careful not to overfill as it will siphon the fuel? physics is physics. We suggest always filling your candles over a paper towel because there may be a drip or two and fuel can act as a solvent on wood and painted surfaces. If there is a little bit of fuel left in the spout,, simply, unscrew the cap. This will release the pressure and the fuel will return to the bottle from the tip. Store on a plastic lid or a paper towel. That’s how we do it.
Here is a short video featuring all of our refill accessories.
• If you would prefer a greater flow of fuel, you can easily cut the hdpe plastic at the tip.
• Unscrew the top slightly when storing to eleviate the pressure and be sure to store on a paper towel in case there is a drip.
• Do not over fill the bottle as that will result in fuel siphoning out the tip.