Candle Oil – Paraffin Lamp Oil
$15.99 – $1,070.99
Buy More, Pay Less.
|$15.99 – $1,070.99
|$15.19 – $1,017.44
|$14.39 – $963.89
Firefly Simply Pure Paraffin Lamp Oil and Candle Oil is as virtually odorless and smokeless as the name implies. We sell Firefly Simply Pure all over the world to finicky folks that want the highest-performing lamp oil available, and we have been able to keep the price reasonable because of the demand. This fuel can be used indoors or outdoors. Firefly Simply Pure Lamp Oil is “made” in the USA! Simply Pure Firefly Lamp Oil is available in 32-oz, gallons, 5 gallons, 55-gallon drums, barrels and 330-gallon totes.
We suggest using the paraffin candle oil in oil candles, table-top tiki torches, oil lamps and lanterns. Try it pure or purchase with citronella or eucalyptus oil.
- Based on industry standards, Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil is the purist paraffin oil lamps available. It is virtually odorless & smokeless lamp oil.
- Manufacturers of High-Quality Tiki Torches Recommend Using a Top-Shelf Paraffin lamp oil for the Best Performance. Soot is also another consideration. Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil is as clean burning and sootless as you can get. That’s why it is recommended for indoor use.
- As for Oil Lamps and Lanterns, Firefly Brand Paraffin Indoor Lamp Oil is the Perfect Choice if Clean Burning, Sootless and Smokeless Performance is High on Your List.
- For Use in Tiki Torches, Oil Lamps, Lanterns & Candles. Indoor and Outdoor Use.
- Firefly Paraffin Lamp and Candle Oil will last indefinitely when properly stored. Best to store away from direct sunlight with the cap tightly secured.
Available with Citronella Oil or Eucalyptus Oil
The base fuel is virtually odorless. The fuel is available pure, without a scent, or is available with Citronella or Eucalyptus Oil. The scents are discernible out of the bottle but when burning are very subtle.
Performance Considerations for Using in a Tiki Torch
The two variables that affect results are contaminated wicks and wicks that are simply exposed too much. Your torch wastes fuel and smokes excessively when the wick is over exposed.
The wicks should not be exposed more than 1/4″ to provide a nice flame. We keep ours flush with the collar. There are some torches that have poor wick collars that don’t manage the flow of fuel up the wick properly and may require even lower wick heights. Be sure to use high-quality, fiberglass tiki torch wicks.
Contaminated wicks are another culprit contributing to poor performance. If you leave your torches outside and uncovered, your wick is soaking up that lovely rain water. Additionally, if you change fuels, you need to change the wick too or at least dry it out and then soak in Firefly Fuel. You must also empty the torch reservoirs to ensure our tiki torch fuel is not mixed with whatever fuel you have been using as the performance will be compromised.
About Our Lamp Oil Packaging
Finally, here are other considerations that may be of interest. Our plastic bottles are recyclable. Firefly Fuels use commercial-style bottles and our 32-ounce and 128-ounce bottles use childproof caps. Additionally, there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity.
And, what about potential leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape.
Consequently, we have very little damage.