100% Pure Kosher Eucalyptus Essential Oil – Bulk, 16 Ounces
Buy More, Pay Less.
Eucaluptus globulus Labill., fam. Myrtaceae
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
✅ PRODUCT SPECS: 16 Ounces – Botanical Name – Eucalyptus globulus Labill., fam. Myrtaceae. Steam Distilled Extraction. Country of Origin: China, PART OF PLANT: Leaf; 100% Undiluted – No Additives/Fillers. 100% pure eucalyptus essential oil has a clean, camphoraceous, earthy aroma with nose opening intensity. This particular variety is exceptionally good for blending with other camphor-type oils like Rosemary. It has a high cineol content and significant amounts of pinene, cymene, phellandrene and terpinene
✅ MORE ESSENTIAL INFO: Packaged in an Essential-Oil Approved Clear PET Bottle with a Screw-On Pour Spout for Easy Refilling of Smaller Bottles. Free from Dangerous Chemicals, Fertilizers and GMO’s. Batch Testing using GC/MS (Chromatograph Mass Spectrometry) Adheres to Industry Standards and USDA food/Product Safety Guidelines Followed. NO Animal Testing, Vegan and Kosher
✅ ADD TO TIKI TORCH FUEL AND LAMP OIL: Add to any Firefly Fuel and Use Indoors or Outdoors. We Suggest Using 1-2 Ounces of Eucalyptus Oil to 1 Gallon of Fuel. Then, Fill Your Firefly Refillable Glass Candles, Lamps and Lanterns.
✅ DIY PERSONAL CARE: When applying to the skin, always cut with a carrier oil such as Jojoba or Fractionated Coconut oil. Add 3 to 4 drops in a diffuser for a refreshing environment. You will find Eucalyptus is added to many cough and throat medicines along with ointments because of its medicinal properties. It helps with breathing, nasal conjestion, athma, etc. Eucalyptus oil is also known to ease Arthritis and Joint Pain. One clinical study showed that after knee surgery, people that breathed eucalyptus oil had less pain and lower blood pressure.
✅ HOME USES: Add a Few Drops of Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lemon to Water to clean and disinfect your kitchen, bathroom and household surfaces. Dogs, Cats, Rodents are Not Partial to the Scent Either. You can Diffuse the Oil in Your Home or Backyard to make your outdoor gatherings more pleasant – add to water or witch hazel spray around perimeter area.
Bulk, 16 ounces of Firefly Eucalyptus Essential Oil is a therapeutic-grade Eucalyptus oil, steam distilled,100% pure and undiluted.
It is free from dangerous chemicals, herbicides, fertilizers and GMO’s.
Batch testing using GCMS( chromatograph mass spectrometry) adheres to industry standards
USDA food/product safety guidelines followed
No animal testing
USES Use it for aromatherapy, personal care, household cleaning, and more. It is packaged in an essential-oil approved clear PET bottle with a screw-on pour spout for easy refilling of smaller bottles.
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency states that eucalyptus essential oil is known to have little or no toxicity when used as a topical on skin. It should always be mixed with a carrier oil. External use only. It’s always wise to perform a skin-patch test before using. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for use by pregnant women.
Time-Lapse Video Using a Tiki Torch Canister
Time-Lapse Video Using WT Kirkman Cold-Blast Lanterns
Introduction to Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil
I’d like to give you some important tips so that you can get the maximum performance from Firefly Fuels.
All Firefly Fuels require a wick to burn and are combustible, not flammable. Our fuels should not be used in vessels that require alcohol-based fuels.
1) Remove old residual fuel from the fuel reservoir before filling with Firefly Fuel. It doesn’t need to be dishwasher clean, but you certainly don’t want to mix fuels together. Mixing fuels will change their burning properties and may cause excessive smoke.
2) Use a clean wick. The wick is the delivery vehicle for the fuel. If the wick is contaminated with old fuel or water, it will not perform properly. In a pinch, if you only have one wick, the following steps have worked well for our customers. 1) Dry the wick as much as possible using a paper towel. 2) Soak the wick in Firefly Fuel until it is completely saturated. That’s it!
3) The wick should be as low as possible. This will reduce smoke, provide a more consistent flame and conserve fuel. When I say low, I mean just barely above the wick holder. Within 5 minutes your flame will reach its maximum height.
4) When we add citronella or eucalyptus oil to the fuel, it is for the purpose of helping to deter bugs. The base fuel is odorless; however, adding the oils provides a mild scent of either citronella or eucalyptus. For those wanting a stronger scent, we have designed 2 patented aromatherapy candles, the Zen and Zen Petite. These candles allow you to add essential oils to the “Aroma Deck” which throws the scent. The benefits are…1.) You will use considerably less essential oil to achieve a strong scent. 2.) You will not contaminate the fuel, and it will burn cleanly. 3.) You can easily change the scent.
5) FYI. Why is there a stream of smoke when blowing out a flame? This stream is vapor that has condensed into a visible form. It continues to form as long as the wick is hot enough to vaporize. If you touch a lit match to the stream, a flame will run down it and re-light the wick.
6) Excessive smoke can also be caused by wind which inhibits the fuel from completely burning.
7) If you are purchasing a 5-gallon container, Here is a BLOG POST showing how to install the spigot into the 5-gallon container for easy access.
- Soy vs. Paraffin: What Are the Key Differences?
- Four Useful Tips for Keeping Mosquitoes Away This Summer
- Picking the Right Fuel for the Job – Free Shipping
- To smoke or not to smoke?
- How long does paraffin lamp oil last?
- Playing with fire CAN be fun!
- Fire Fly Fuels, Inc. Introduces Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic Safe & Green Tiki Torch Fuel and Lamp Oil for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Lamp Oil and Tiki Torch Fuel Alternatives
- Lamp Oil Burn Times in Refillable Tea Light Candles
- 5-Gallon Containers of Firefly Bulk Lamp Oil or Tiki Torch Fuel