100% Pure Kosher Citronella Essential Oil – Bulk, 16 Ounces
Buy More, Pay Less.
Citronella Essential Oil
✅ PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: 16 Ounces – Scientific Name is Cymbopogon Winterianus. Common Name: Java Citronella. Steam Distilled Extraction. 100% Undiluted – No Additives or Fillers. The Scent is Sweet, Grassy, Lemony with a Medium-Odor Strength. It has a Sweeter Fragrance than Lemongrass. Packaged in an Essential-Oil Approved Clear, PET Bottle with a Screw-On Pour Spout for Easy Refilling of Smaller Bottles, Refillable Candles, Lamps and Lanterns
✅ MORE ESSENTIAL INFO: Free from Dangerous Chemicals, Herbicides, Fertilizers and GMO’s. Batch Testing using GCMS (Chromatograph Mass Spectrometry) Adheres to Industry Standards and USDA food/Product Safety Guidelines Followed. NO Animal Testing and Vegan
✅ ADD TO TIKI TORCH FUEL AND LAMP OIL: Add to any Firefly Fuel and Use Indoors or Outdoors. We Suggest Using 1-2 Ounces of Citronella Oil to 1 Gallon of Fuel. Then, Fill Your Firefly Refillable Glass Candles to Make Your Ouptside Experience More Pleasant.
✅ DIY PERSONAL CARE: Add To Soaps Like Castile, Lotions, Shampoos, Conditioners, Cosmetics, Incense, Perfumes, Deoderant, Your Bath And Carrier Oils Such As Olive, Apricot, Avocado, Jojoba, Argan, Refined/unrefind/fractionated Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Etc. Use For Aromatherapy. Blends Well With Bergamot, Cedar Wood, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Eucalyptus, Pine, Tea Tree, Cinnamon
✅ HOME & PET USES: Add a Few Drops of Citronella to Water to clean your kitchen, bathroom and household surfaces. Dogs and Cats are Not Partial to the Scent Either. Use as a Horse Spray. You can Diffuse the Oil in Your Home or Backyard. to make your outdoor gatherings more pleasant – add to water or witch hazel spray around perimeter area
Bulk, 16 ounces of Firefly Citronella Essential Oil is a therapeutic-grade citronella oil, steam distilled,100% pure and undiluted. Cymbopogon Winterianus’ main active Ingredients, the most researched and valued, include Citronellol, Citronellal and Geraniol.
It is free from dangerous chemicals, herbicides, fertilizers and GMO’s.
Batch testing using GCMS (chromatograph mass spectrometry) adheres to industry standards
USDA food/product safety guidelines followed
No animal testing
USES Use it for aromatherapy, personal care, pet sprays, household cleaning, and more. It is packaged in an essential-oil approved clear, PET bottle with a screw-on pour spout for easy refilling of smaller bottles, refillable candles, lamps and lanterns
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency states that citronella essential oil is known to have little or no toxicity when used as a topical on skin. It should always be mixed with a carrier oil. External use only. It’s always wise to perform a skin-patch test before using. Keep away from eye area. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for use by pregnant women.
Time-Lapse Video Using a Tiki Torch Canister
Time-Lapse Video Using WT Kirkman Cold-Blast Lanterns
Introduction to Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil
I’d like to give you some important tips so that you can get the maximum performance from Firefly Fuels.
All Firefly Fuels require a wick to burn and are combustible, not flammable. Our fuels should not be used in vessels that require alcohol-based fuels.
1) Remove old residual fuel from the fuel reservoir before filling with Firefly Fuel. It doesn’t need to be dishwasher clean, but you certainly don’t want to mix fuels together. Mixing fuels will change their burning properties and may cause excessive smoke.
2) Use a clean wick. The wick is the delivery vehicle for the fuel. If the wick is contaminated with old fuel or water, it will not perform properly. In a pinch, if you only have one wick, the following steps have worked well for our customers. 1) Dry the wick as much as possible using a paper towel. 2) Soak the wick in Firefly Fuel until it is completely saturated. That’s it!
3) The wick should be as low as possible. This will reduce smoke, provide a more consistent flame and conserve fuel. When I say low, I mean just barely above the wick holder. Within 5 minutes your flame will reach its maximum height.
4) When we add citronella or eucalyptus oil to the fuel, it is for the purpose of helping to deter bugs. The base fuel is odorless; however, adding the oils provides a mild scent of either citronella or eucalyptus. For those wanting a stronger scent, we have designed 2 patented aromatherapy candles, the Zen and Zen Petite. These candles allow you to add essential oils to the “Aroma Deck” which throws the scent. The benefits are…1.) You will use considerably less essential oil to achieve a strong scent. 2.) You will not contaminate the fuel, and it will burn cleanly. 3.) You can easily change the scent.
5) FYI. Why is there a stream of smoke when blowing out a flame? This stream is vapor that has condensed into a visible form. It continues to form as long as the wick is hot enough to vaporize. If you touch a lit match to the stream, a flame will run down it and re-light the wick.
6) Excessive smoke can also be caused by wind which inhibits the fuel from completely burning.
7) If you are purchasing a 5-gallon container, Here is a BLOG POST showing how to install the spigot into the 5-gallon container for easy access.
- Soy vs. Paraffin: What Are the Key Differences?
- Four Useful Tips for Keeping Mosquitoes Away This Summer
- Picking the Right Fuel for the Job – Free Shipping
- To smoke or not to smoke?
- How long does paraffin lamp oil last?
- Playing with fire CAN be fun!
- Fire Fly Fuels, Inc. Introduces Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic Safe & Green Tiki Torch Fuel and Lamp Oil for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Lamp Oil and Tiki Torch Fuel Alternatives
- Lamp Oil Burn Times in Refillable Tea Light Candles
- 5-Gallon Containers of Firefly Bulk Lamp Oil or Tiki Torch Fuel