Transcend Oil Lamp
UPC – 859064003591
Transcend – Extraordinary, modern, unique design featuring a two-piece refillable oil lamp by Firefly – Exquisite mood lighting inspires romantic emotion. The gift set contains 1 Transcend Oil Lamp comprised of a Bliss Liquid Candle and a clear glass hurricane candle holder, 16 oz. of smokeless and odorless pure lamp oil and a small funnel to make refilling a snap.
The Transcend is mouth blown using clear borosilicate glass which is NOT fragile but gives the illusion.
This is our staff’s favorite glass oil lamp! Be creative. There’s enough room below the oil candle to place shells, berries, greens, flowers or anything else you’d like. Additionally, you can purchase Firefly candle dye pack (red, yellow, & blue) and create any colored lamp oil you desire.
Need a unique gift idea that’s under $50 for the women in your life? Well, this is the perfect gift for a birthday, Christmas, Mother’s Day, housewarming, or wedding.
- Hand-Blown Borosilicate 2-Piece, Clear Glass Oil Lamp. The Bliss Liquid Candle appears to be floating in the hurricane candle holder. If you select the Gift Set, it includes 16 oz. of paraffin lamp oil and a small, plastic funnel for effortless refilling.
- The area below the oil candle is large enough to showcase shells, berries or greens.
- The Decorative Candle Holder is approximately 6-5/8″ high and the diameter is 3-1/8″. Perfect as a dining table centerpiece.
- The Bliss Liquid Oil Candle holds about 2.7 ounces. Burn times are approximately 6 hours per ounce using Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil. Times may vary.
- Get creative and color your lamp oil with Firefly Candle Dye. It’s fast, fun and easy. The 3-pack of dye must be purchased separately.
RECOMMENDED LAMP OIL
We recommend using Firefly CLEAN Lamp Oil or Paraffin Lamp Oil because they are designed to burn very cleanly producing virtually no soot, smoke or odor. If you choose another brand, please select a high-quality pure liquid paraffin oil as best you can. You want a combustible fuel, NOT A FLAMMABLE fuel. NEVER USE KEROSENE, ACETONE, ALCOHOL, GASOLINE or PAINT THINNER. A combustible fuel requires a wick to burn. A flammable fuel will ignite by touching fire to it. Please do not use any type of vegetable oil because it will not work properly.
Lovingly Caring for Your Firefly Oil Candles
Recommended Lamp Oil
We recommend using Firefly CLEAN Lamp Oil, Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil or Firefly Safe & Green because they are designed to burn very cleanly producing virtually no soot, smoke or odor. If you choose another brand, please select a high-quality pure liquid paraffin oil.
NEVER MIX FUELS as mixing will change the burning characteristics.
You want a combustible fuel, NOT a FLAMMABLE fuel. NEVER USE KEROSENE, ACETONE, ALCOHOL, GASOLINE or PAINT THINNER . Sorry for shouting but it’s important 🙂 and please do not use any kind of vegetable oil as it is not a proper fuel for your oil candle.
The wick is the highway for the fuel. Please be sure the wick is completely saturated before lighting it. If you light the wick before it is completely saturated, you will burn the wick and experience smoke.
Never let the fuel run dry as the wick will be compromised and doing so will significantly limit the lifetime of the wick. Wicks require trimming over time when you notice they are not performing properly. Simply, twist and push the wick through the collar and trim to the bottom of the scorched area. IMPORTANT: Untwist the wick before readjusting to the appropriate height, otherwise, your highway becomes a bumpy back road!
The height of the wick should be about 1/16” or less above the collar for the best performance. Flames grow after the initial lighting. Wait for 5 minutes.
Rethreading Your Wick
Oh No! You pulled the wick out of the collar, now what do you do? Easy!
Filling Your Candle
Hold the small plastic tab at the top of the funnel. Insert into the candle. Keep elevated above the candle neck. DO NOT rest the funnel on the candle neck as this will restrict the flow of fuel causing the fuel to potentially overflow making a real mess!
You can figure about 6-8+ hours per ounce of fuel. Firefly CLEAN will burn significantly longer than Firefly Paraffin or Safe & Green.
Additional Important Info
• DO NOT overfill your oil candle. Fill your oil candle 3/4 or less full.
• Never leave burning candles unattended
• The wick collar gets very hot. Let it cool for 10 minutes before touching.
• Lamp Oil is poisonous. Keep it in a safe place.
• Place your candle on a flat, stable surface away from any traffic.
- 5 Benefits To Choosing Products That Use Borosilicate Glass
- Lamp Oil Burn Times in Refillable Tea Light Candles
- Oil Candles & Lamps by Firefly – Maintenance Tips
- Aromatherapy Candle – Zen Petite by Firefly – It’s Refillable!
- Firefly Pillar Oil Candle Gift Set Giveaway
- Winner of the Transcend Oil Candle Giveaway
- Aromatherapy Candles by Firefly – Zen Petite – Refillable
- The Great Firefly Oil Candle Giveaway 2014!
- How To Color Lamp Oil
- How to Thread a Wick into a Wick Holder