Maui Tiki Torch
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
Buy More, Pay Less.
2-Pack – Copper Maui Tiki Torches *There is No Free Shipping On Tiki Torches Due To Package Size. This product is excluded from free shipping*
ON SALE! Minor scratches and finish issues on this batch of Maui Tiki Torches. It looks pretty nice out of the box but the weather will stain it. Be sure to view the photos. Our loss your gain.
There is NO free shipping on tiki torches due to package size. This product is excluded from free shipping.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Firefly Maui Tiki Torch…
• Solid Copper Construction
• Brass, threaded Wick Collar for Security in the Event of a tip over eliminates fuel spillage.
• Convenient, No-mess refill. Simply, unscrew the wing-shaped “thingy” and pour in the fuel. If you have a better name for the “thingy”, we’d like to hear it!
• The tiki torch fits securely in 9 black fingers for maximum fit and stabilization. Other manufacturers utilize a less expensive support system.
• Table-top ready or can be used with the included cradle and 2-piece black steel pole both of which are Powder Coated which protect the steel from the elements.
• The Firefly Maui Tiki Torches holds approximately 40-usable ounces of fuel. When used with Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel, we experienced a burn time of 4 hours per ounce of fuel when the wick is set slightly above the wick holder. Be sure to watch the video under the VIDEO TAB.
• Fiberglas wick
Torch: 8″ W by 4-3/4″ H
Cradle: 7″ W by 5-3/4 H
Pole: 55-3/4″ x 3/4″ D
We recommend Firefly UNCOMMON Tiki Torch Oil which is very economical. In-house testing showed it burned Significantly longer than common tiki torch fuel producing less smoke and soot. It is NOT Smokeless. The base fuel is odorless but you can purchase the fuel with Essential Citronella Oil or Eucalyptus Oil. There is a faint smell of Fresh Scent out of the bottle; however, very little scent when burning.
Beyond the fact this is the next generation in tiki torch fuel, you can recycle this 128 oz./gallon PET bottle. For your safety, our 128-oz. bottle features a commercial-style with a child-proof cap. Additionally, there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity.
And what about leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape. Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only.
REMEMBER, Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is for outdoor use only and wick height matters as it relates to the amount of smoke and soot output. We recommend keeping your wick flush with the collar to reduce soot, smoke and conserve fuel. KEY POINT: NEVER MIX FUELS as this will change the burning characteristics of Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel.
- Creative Ways To Upcycle Oil Candle Jars
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Buy Non-Toxic Candles
- How To Style and Decorate Plain Pillar Candles
- 5 Creative Uses of Tea Light Candles for Any Space
- 5 Benefits To Choosing Products That Use Borosilicate Glass
- Lamp Oil Burn Times in Refillable Tea Light Candles
- Oil Candles & Lamps by Firefly – Maintenance Tips
- Aromatherapy Candle – Zen Petite by Firefly – It’s Refillable!
- Firefly Pillar Oil Candle Gift Set Giveaway
- Winner of the Transcend Oil Candle Giveaway