Maui Tiki Torch
ON SALE! Minor scratches and finish issues on this batch of Maui Tiki Torches. It looks pretty nice out of the box but the weather will stain it. Be sure to view the photos. Our loss your gain.
Learn More About Our Maui Tiki Torch
Let’s take a look at the features of the Firefly Maui Tiki Torch…
• Solid Copper Construction
• Brass, threaded Wick Collar for Security in the Event of a tip over eliminates fuel spillage.
• Convenient, No-mess refill. Simply, unscrew the wing-shaped “thingy” and pour in the fuel. If you have a better name for the “thingy”, we’d like to hear it!
• The tiki torch fits securely in 9 black fingers for maximum fit and stabilization. Other manufacturers utilize a less expensive support system.
• Table-top ready or can be used with the included cradle and 2-piece black steel pole both of which are Powder Coated which protect the steel from the elements.
• The Firefly Maui Tiki Torches holds approximately 40-usable ounces of fuel. When used with Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel, we experienced a burn time of 4 hours per ounce of fuel when the wick is set slightly above the wick holder. Be sure to watch the video under the VIDEO TAB.
• Fiberglas wick
We suggest using Firefly Paraffin Lamp Oil when your torch is located on a table-top, in close proximity or inside. Where there is plenty of ventilation, Firefly Tiki Torch Fuel is the winner! It lasts significantly longer than Paraffin Lamp Oil, costs less, no odor, and produces significantly less soot and smoke than Big-Box Tiki Fuel. Both fuels are available with Citronella or Eucalyptus Oil which help deter bugs while adding a hint of a pleasant scent.
Wick-height management is fundamental to your experience. We suggest keeping the wick as low as possible to reduce soot and smoke and to conserve fuel. Your torch will reach its maximum flame within 5 minutes.
Torch: 8″ W by 4-3/4″ H
Cradle: 7″ W by 5-3/4 H
Pole: 55-3/4″ x 3/4″ D